Thursday, January 01, 2004

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Happy new year to you all. Well, here's my first blog entry of 2004, better make it a good one, a significant one so to speak...

This isn't easy for me to do, but being the new year I think it is time for me to do so. I have frequented chatrooms for some time now, and I am always amused by the pictures some people put on their profiles. I mean, what on earth are those who look like supermodels doing tapping away at a keyboard in a yahoo chatroom. probably the same as those guys who say they have a 14" c***. I am sure if they had one so big they would be making adult movies not looking for a quick cyber sex session. But each to their own, if it boosts their confidence and self esteem :P. It does though, never cease to amaze me, the disproportionate percentage of supermodel looking girls in yahoo chatrooms, I would be surprised if there was any city or town anywhere in the world that has the same percentage of these 'perfect' glossy mag type people. Maybe they are out there walking around. It could just be that my perception of what is beautiful, varies, and so I do not notice them.
but I digress, back to the point, being aware of the many fake pictures and images people portray of themselves, and having seen how this can hurt others when they do eventually realise they have not been talking to angelina jolie for all these weeks, but instead have been chatting to nora batty or even worse compo, I feel it now time , to confess to something myself.
I had thought noone suspected, and hadn't fully considered how I may have been deceiving people.... until last night.... one of my friends read my blog .... it was then, after she made comment, that I knew I had to brace myself and write this post.

The picture which is titled this is me .... isn't really me, it is a cartoon figure, sometimes called a doll, it was made in a drag and drop site some time ago, and so is just a 2d image, its not me at all.
So, I have to apologise to anyone who has seen that picture and was under the impression that it is me. Can you forgive me?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?