Sunday, January 18, 2004

 
An InterLOOd

The other day I went into that well known so called fast food establishment, macdonalds, for a banana milkshake, like you do. I was surprised to see a row of computers, and notices saying you can surf the web from there. When I asked my friend, if they had macdonalds cyber cafes in canada, she said "Whatever next, they will be having them in the shitter next".
Well look right here, Sounds good doesnt it, hehehe, I kinda like to read on the toilet, so bing able to knock up a few emails would be a change, not sure I would like to know if someone had sent me an email whilst doing a bob... but hey ho.
On further researching this I came across this site.
I am sure though that it will only be a matter of time before it happens.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?