Wednesday, January 21, 2004

 
LINKS OF THE DAY...... NO ACTUALLY LINK OF THE WEEK,
or maybe even longer cos these are just brill!!!!

I must be really sad because it made my day when I was given a link to what has to be one of my all time favourite t.v. adverts. For some strange reason, I think it absolutely brilliant.

SEE IT FOR YOURSELF HERE

Well if you thought that was cool, then you should click here to see some more in the series, theres even a christmas special one
I WANT TO SEE MORE


So anyways being given the link prompted me to have a look in google for some other things and I found this long list of cartoons that are similar, actually I am a bit surprised I hadn't come across them before.
If you like the commercials, then I think you will like these,
WEEBL AND BOB ARCHIVES




Now something different, I came online expecting to see an entry on my mate's blogger ... storm in a teacup...but there isn't one!!! She borrowed the Sims game the other day, and apart from having one child sent off to military camp, a husband burn to death in a kitchen fire cos he couldnt cook, his wife dying of depression cos she didn't have time to be sad about her losses, apart from all that and more sims mishaps, she has neglected her blog. I will have words about this though :P!!!!

Well I hope you enjoy the links, if you don't well, there's not really much I can do about it, is there, hehehe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?