Thursday, January 22, 2004

 
LITTLE BRITAIN
and sites of the day
"As the sun sets in southern Britain, those in the North are just waking up."

I thought I would enlighten you about this tv show, cos I think its funny, even though I usually forget to watch it. Its a documentary of sorts, well really its a comedy sketch show taking the piss out of people, or stereotyping different types of people, funnily, or maybe sadly, I think even though it is exagerated, it is very true, I am sure many can identify with some of the characters.

"Yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, I never done nuffin! Stop giving me the evils"
Anyone having anything to do with the youth of today, will undoubtidly have come across someone like Vicky Pollard.

Lou and Andy
Herby City, in the Midlands, is a minefield of grotty pubs, grotty swimming pools and food shops called 'supermarkets'. Here you’ll find a fine specimen of the caring British male. Lou is a 'helper' and spends his days helping his wheelchair-bound friend, Andy, who’s grumpy and monosyllabic. Andy, however, is not all that he seems. When he wants to, he is quite able to walk, climb and even dive - something to which Lou is oblivious.

Andy is one of my favourite characters, he sort of reminds me of the chap who lives next door to my mum and dad.

Marjorie Dawes and the Fat Fighters
"Until a law is passed to imprison fat people, the gluttons of Britain are free to walk the streets and attend special diet classes like this one."

The Crisps Diet
sounds like my kinda diet.
Lose weight ask marjorie how



some more little britain links for you to look at, if you want, so you might have a clue what I am blogging about , if in the future I slip into one of the characters. hehehe
BBC 3 Little Britain
Character Gallery

yeah but no but yeah but I din do nuffin, yeah but she said but he is but or shurrup!!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?