Thursday, January 29, 2004

 
So you see people say the stupidiest things, for some strange reason.
Like only yesterday someone said to me don't be a stranger. Well, as I thought about that, I thought fer feks sake how do i do that, I was in town today, I said hello to everyone I passed, they must have thought I was odd, cos noone said hello back, so my attempts to not be a stranger, were futile. So like it or not, youre always gonna be a stranger.
And on the subject of strangers..... what twat ever said Strangers are just friends waiting to happen,??????????/ cos yeah well that may be true in some cases, but what about the flip side, strangers are just waiting in the alley to mug you or rob your house????

And whilst I am at it..... whats all this about Some of the best things in life are free.... well yeah thats true, but some other things are too.... whens the last time you sent anyone a congratulations card for getting gangrene or gout or diarrhoea?
See, we do say some silly things

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?