Sunday, January 11, 2004

 
Well I have come to the conclusion that it isn't easy being something that you're not.Especially when everyone else see's you as what you really are and not what you think you are. All in all I think it is best to just be yourself. I don't mean don't have ambitions, don't stop having things you want to improve on and things like that, just don't waste time , yours and other people's, pretending to be something youre not. Well not indefinitely, I guess its ok to fool about and have a laugh, maybe a bit of role play, as long as its not decieving yourself or anyone else, and noones getting hurt.
I think, deception is easier online, there are many people who chat online and for whatever reasons create different personas, some are harmless, some are fun, some are outright deceptions, and sometimes people get hurt in the process.
For me, being a fairy isn't all its cracked up to be :P, so I will stick to being just me, maybe with little episodes of fairy dust sprinkled about for good measure.

In the meantime I am going to collect little snippets from chatrooms that I find amusing for one reason or another, here is one for today, it needs no commentry.


beaner09us: Hello I'm a 1 inch tall girl does anyone wanna pick me up and torture me?


well have a good day, I am going to think of 101 things you could use a 1inch person for.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?