Tuesday, January 06, 2004

 

When I first ventured into chatrooms, online, I came across someone who it apeared believed she was a character from lord of the rings, since then I have come across people who think, or rather act in chatrooms, as though they are kittens, dogs, theres even guys pretending to be women, you come across allsorts of things. My friend even told me about someone she chatted to who believed she was a fairy.Some of these people are a real pain in the ass, just typing and answering woof woof all the time, but others are really amusing and entertaining, the better ones having taken time and a lot of imagination to create websites and such that depict 'their world'.... I call it imagination, it may be dellusions, or even drug induced.
Well much to my surprise something strange happened this morning. I woke with a funny taste in my mouth, and was rather cold, which I realised was because I was not under the covers of the bed, just propped up on the cushion when I woke up. I found it a little strange that I had to climb up to sit on the toilet, and felt a little unsteady whilst sat on it. I also noticed that on going to brush my teeth, I was already holding something in my hand, a strange object, not sure where it came from, and then, having brushed my teeth, I did my usual look in the mirror to see how bad my bed head was .............. and oh my.......... sprinkling stardust something had happened........ this is what I saw

WTF!!! I had been complaining for days that my ankle was hurting me, now I knew why, I had been developing elephantitis and those flipping little pink ballet shoes wouldn't have helped, those ribbon ties look like theyre really going to cut into my flesh.I have turned into a fairy. This is me, I am not sure how long it will last, it may wear off pretty soon, however I may never be able to release my feet from those shoes.
I need to go read up about what fairies eat and things like that, stay tuned for my fairy dust diaries.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?