Saturday, February 14, 2004

 
it has been brought to my attention that I have not written this blogger since Tuesday.So here I am now writing it, well thinking what to write.
You might remember a little while ago I wrote about my new pet, Britney Smears, well Britney has done a runner, well a slimy slither and slide, no longer does she frequent the brick on the wall, infact since she had the enormous cat biscuit in one sliming she has not been seen, I am hopeful that she is just hibernating a little, and hoping that the cat biscuit didnt make her attractive to the numerous cats that think they have the right to parade around the garden at night time shitting in the flower beds. Who knows, I will report back if Britney reappears.


When someone sleeps soundly why do we say they slept like a baby, when babies wake up every couple of hours crying?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?