Saturday, February 21, 2004

 
The other day I came across a Blog called Spam Poetry. I thought this was a neat blog, and original, it may have been done elsewhere but its the first place I have seen it. I delete all of my spam emails, but as I have mentioned before I do go into chatrooms, and they are often full of stupid spam and pick up lines. Well I have decided to make a collection and maybe do some poetry or rap or summin, I had a quick look this morning but it was a pretty fruitless material collecting mission, which in itself is quite unusual. But here goes:
hello
sexy ladies
care for a chat
any one
any f sub under 30
free
message me
HI
meet singles in your area
44 aussie bi mum
wow!
check out my hot pics
im getting naked now
43/f looking for a lady to chat with
maybe more
does anyone want to view
anyone to challenge me
need a female to make me her sex slave
for real
now!!


well as I said, there wasn't much going on this morning, so that one is a bit lame, but I will venture back in and collect some more stuff later, and see what I can come up with.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?