Thursday, February 19, 2004

 
Well what can I say, my friend over at the teacup has posted what I was going to post on my blog today. But thats ok, cos I love her, so I don't mind, although she is a cheeky bugger. But no worries, I will save it and put it on here another day.
Well without my planned blog material, I decided I would have a little spring clean of my monitor, you know how it changes colour if you wipe it once in a while, its probably not a dingy brown colour really. Well I gave it a good dusting but thought I should give the inside of the screen a good wipe...... not wanting to take it to pieces, I found this handy tool did the trick.Its quick, simple, and very effective, cleaning has never been so much fun. All you have to do is click the link below, and when it opens move your cursor around the bits you want to shine..... and hey presto ....
GIVE ME MY FREE SCREEN CLEANER...click here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?