Sunday, March 07, 2004

 
HOLA!!!!!!!!

Well, hello there, I am back from Madrid now, and having a good catch up with some blogs, well mainly my friends over at the tea cupI looked briefly when in Madrid, and saw the web cam pics she took from the madrid webcam site of us waving to her.But now I am having a rummage at some of the links she has on her blog and having a go at them.
Firstly, the word association game at Unconscious Mutterings.

  1. Dogma:: DogPa, and babyDawg, not to forget...deputy daaaaawwwwggg
  2. Spirit:: in the sky, thats where I'm gonna go when lalalala and the rest
  3. Voodoo:: Cool shop in town
  4. Demon:: Demon has gots lots of bling (as said by gordon)
  5. Digital:: Digital her not to come today cos its raining?
  6. Ceremony:: pomp and citcumstance
  7. Research:: study
  8. Career:: job
  9. Penis:: envy ........ I haven't got it :P
  10. Film:: saw a good one on friday ...Monster.



ok so next.... something serious hehehe, what latin phrase are you ....

I want my rubber ducky!
Volo anaticulum cumminosam meam!
"I want my rubber ducky!"
Okay, so you're a little childish. You know how to
have a good time.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I will write some more, perhaps, later today, about our trip to madrid, which was, incidently, BRILLIANT!!!!!!!



Comments:
Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by
chance (stumbleupon). I've book marked it for later!

Feel free to visit my webpage ... Voucher codes
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?