Wednesday, March 31, 2004

 
PAY BACK OR JUST MILKING IT?

If any of you have been reading my friend's blog over at the teacup, you will have no doubt read about the worry and upset about her dogs over the past couple of weeks.
Well yesterday, my friend had clients at work, and so we took Asha to the vets as she was a lot worse than she had been the day before when the vet saw her, as we anticipated the vet recommended that she have an emergency hysterectomy.... this meant that we sat in the waiting room of the vets with Asha(incidently, she doesn't like going to the vets) until they came to lead her off to have her operation....... well ....you should have seen the look she gave us, it wasn't enough that we were upset cos she was ill, and had to have the operation, but the little minx, gave us a look that would surely fill us with guilt.
This morning, I went round to sit with Asha and keep an eye on her..... now she isn't very well after her operation, and is in lots of pain, and also a bit doped up with medication ..... but I think the little minx remembered who left her at the vets, who handed her over to the vet.... she might have even remembered that I was the one who took Libby to the vet ages ago, and made libby walk down the road with a bucket on her head, who knows, maybe it was payback for all of this, or maybe she just knew she could milk it with me ...... anyways for about 5 hours, she wouldn't drink, so I was wetting my fingers and wiping her lips and stuff to make sure her mouth didnt get too dry, she could hardly get up or sit down, was falling asleep all over, yep, you guessed worrying me sick.... and then we hear a key in the door ..Mummy is home .... she wags her tail, stands up, turns round and wags her tail again as she comes in ...... and then what did the little minx do ..... drank lots of water .... its a good job I love her!!!!!

ps. the time I had to take Libby to be measured for this bucket thing that she didnt like , well .... I had to walk her back, not a short walk, down very busy streets with her wearing it, only for us to find that had been enough to deter her from doing what she had been doing to need the bucket in the first place ...

so if any of you have any pets you need taking to have things they won't appreciate, or children to take to the dentist or anything similar ...let me know :P then I can be unavailable hehehe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?