Sunday, June 06, 2004

 

OMG!!!!!!! I AM RANTING!!!!!

I now know where the frig my graphics have gone, well actually I don't I do know why they have disappeared though, the msn group that I had my blog pictures stored in, and where I stored all the graphics and things that I was going to use, has been deleted for some reason, who knows why, but MSN have frikken taken it, which means for the time being my blog will look like shit until I manage to put all the pictures back into a new site and relink them to my blog, it also means that if you ever have the desire to go rummage through the archives, that a lot of the posts will be crap, because there is no way I can get some of the pictures back, they were made just for blog posts and I havent got them stored on my puter. so thats it folks..... msn sux big balls!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
yep the ones on the front page are back cos i re did them, but the ones in lots of my posts arent there :(, the harmony hairspray ones arent there :p and ..well.... all the pics for your in the event of a terror attack are now little red crosses on your blog :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?