Thursday, September 09, 2004

 

Manchester Pride 2004

So, finally I resized the pictures and uploaded them, so I can put some on my blog.
There are a few things I want to write about pride, but for now I am going to just put up some pictures...some chuffin luverly snap shots.... oh ...here is something that is taking pride to an extreme....or is it just lack of taste that drives some people to these ends ....

Ok so now I know I have seen some cross dressers in clothes that no self respecting woman would wear .... but goodness me... this is an example of crapness, but it is not a cross dresser, it may have been pride, but this was the woman stood next to us... you only have to looked at the cracked and blistered heel to realise it is a woman who does not wear sensible shoes.
More Pride Pictures




and last but not least
it is
COMPETITION TIME


I am sure theres many a caption that can go with this picture, if you have one, please leave it on the comments part, there is no prize..
the taking part is worth far more.

to see more pictures from pride click here

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?